dry bag

I've owned a large briefcase and medium water bag, but realized that I needed something smaller. The large briefcase was bulky when I didn't have much on me. But I'd often find it too small when I had a lot to carry. The waterbag was just too much bag to carry every day. I bought it before the small size was introduced. I had settled on getting the small one but then saw the large dry bag. I was able to get it before the price increase. But it's still almost half the price as the small waterbag. I think it's a keeper, really nice size whether I have a lot or a little on me. It's not as easily accessible as the briefcase but I can get used to it. My other bags were dark coffee brown, decided to go with chestnut and really loving it. Here are some pics w/o the liner.

DSC_6739_zps8a590b49.jpg

DSC_6717_zps7948a445.jpg

I bought the large waterbag a few months ago on Dave's Deals one morning. Was fortunate to get a DCB and it arrived in AWESOME condition. Couldn't even find the voids which would have placed it on Daves Deals. That was my 5th SBL purchase. To date I have the large briefcase, wallet, notebook holder, tow belt and the water bag. Couldnt be happier with all of them!! Super super products! Waiting for the Old Bull Belt to come out and I think that will be my last for a while.....TOP NOTCH products Dave puts out!!

Back