• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad DSK-T custom knives [Buyer Beware]

Then you never should have started this thread. By not getting your money back for a substandard custom built knife, you're enabling the maker to continue making substandard knives. Believe it or not, you're doing more harm than good. Go read some other threads about makers that have done the same thing and see how those started out.
Damn man, that actually makes a lot of sense. I will file today.

Is this guy a forum member?
Doubt it, he's more than likely over on the Green forum.
On a segue, all you need to know about Dsk is there's a video of him not being able to take criticism and basically crying on video "calling out the haters".
It's a pity he pulled that on you but I would just immediately file the dispute.

Please keep us appraised of any new activity or the outcome. Wishing you best of luck and positive results.

I would like to know how the claim is moving along as well. Not forcing him to take this piss poor knife back is just reinforcing to him that it is 100% ok to keep doing this to other unsuspecting customers. Thank you!!!

Doubt it, he's more than likely over on the Green forum.
On a segue, all you need to know about Dsk is there's a video of him not being able to take criticism and basically crying on video "calling out the haters".
It's a pity he pulled that on you but I would just immediately file the dispute.

The Green forum?

For the past few months he's been asking people to prepay for a "midtech" knife being 100% made in China (so a production knife). This is just his latest post, complete with broken English. I was also tempted to post the knife in the Tacticlol thread.

QSsQPOw.png

zOuSTXQ.png

For the past few months he's been asking people to prepay for a "midtech" knife being 100% made in China (so a production knife). This is just his latest post, complete with broken English. I was also tempted to post the knife in the Tacticlol thread.

QSsQPOw.png

zOuSTXQ.png
Probably better made than his customs.
Possibly a reference to USN.
Yes.

Ready to Pay? what in the wide world of scammers is that? He's pretty upfront about it! Somebody should reply "Ready to Ship without stringing somebody along forever?"

When a seller asks for payment up front, and especially if they request that it be paid via F&F, they are announcing that they don't have a problem committing theft. If the buyer pays via F&F, they have established themselves as an accomplice to theft, and should be prepared to accept the risk of an unsatisfactory result with the transaction.

Last edited:
K Kyle90077 Any update? If you opened a PayPal dispute, note you get one chance with PayPal, so don't resolve/close the dispute until it is actually resolved. Good luck, and let us know how it went.

QSsQPOw.png

zOuSTXQ.png

Even better was he claimed it wasn’t going to be prepaid preorders. He created a list to reserve your spot, then you’d pay when the knife was ready to ship. But there “was so much demand” for preorders he just had to take the money.

Back