• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Duane Dwyer Custom tanto recurve SNG and Thorburn and Van Heerden (A2) A6 flipper

For sale are my Duane Dwyer custom SNG and A² A6 flipper from the Andres, just looking to get out of them what I have in.

The Duane Dwyer was purchased this knife over a year ago in perfect condition. I have never carried this knife, and it still has its factory edge. It has a recurve tanto Chad Nichols Damascus blade and stonewashed bronzed anodized stepped titanium frame, $1,000 is my asking price.

ddc 1.JPG ddc 2.JPG ddc 3.JPG ddc 4.JPG

The Thorburn and Van Heerden A² A6 was purchased at the ECCKS 2016 and has also never been carried. The action on this knife is incredible, Carbon fiber scales, blued titanium liners, M390 hand rubbed satin blade, with polished flats. My asking price for this knife is $800.

a2 1.JPG a2 2.JPG a2 3.JPG a2 4.JPG

I pay for shipping, prices are net to me otherwise. PM for questions and offers. Thanks for looking!

If your interested in partial / a good deal text me and let's work one 928-651-3872

If your interested in partial / a good deal text me and let's work one 928-651-3872

I would prefer to work out details via the PM system on blade forum for the time being. If you would like to negotiate an offer please do so there.

Back