Dude, talk about seeing the signs...

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
I just opened a fortune cookie and my fortune said,
"You will soon be changing your present line of work."

Every fortune I've ever gotten was totally vague and obviously bullshit. This one on the other hand was pretty specific and actually has bearing on my current situation. I've been concentrating on making knives a lot more lately and my KMG will be here soon. Maybe this fortune is a real omen.

True story. When I had just graduated, and was the jr of the jr engineers, there was this really superstitious guy a level or two above me. All the engineers went for Chinese food once a week. He would never accept a fortune cookie. Then one day he said what the hell, and took a cookie. It said, "Soon all your problems will disapear." Two weeks later his pancreas freaked out on him and he died one day after feeling fine and working a whole day. No more problems. LOL. He had pinned the fortune to the cork board over his desk. The next engineer didn't touch it.

Then again, you could probably use a bit less crack in your routine.

Whoa dude. That's pretty crazy. Homeboy probably thought, "oh yeah. I'm gunna win the lottery." Next thing ya know, bing bang boom hair out hamburger time.

True story. When I had just graduated, and was the jr of the jr engineers, there was this really superstitious guy a level or two above me. All the engineers went for Chinese food once a week. He would never accept a fortune cookie. Then one day he said what the hell, and took a cookie. It said, "Soon all your problems will disapear." Two weeks later his pancreas freaked out on him and he died one day after feeling fine and working a whole day. No more problems. LOL. He had pinned the fortune to the cork board over his desk. The next engineer didn't touch it.

wow.. that's pretty crazy...:eek: i have gotten a few foryune cookies over the years that were right on the $$ for my current situation...

Jeezus....

I will have to pass that one on at the next Chinese restaurant trip. Ouch!!!

I am not sure I would touch that paper fortune slip either. I am probably thinking of some obscure Twilight Zone episode, but I wouldn't want any transference!

Robert

Back