Dumpster Dan is the Man! ( drop point pic heavy, with stonewashed finish update)

For $179, you can’t beat the quality and feel of this blade. Sr101 not quite infi but a great steel . This will be a user and a keeper. Fits the dog soldier 8 sheath perfect too. The stone wash finish is a nice option , not as “grabby” as paint but not as expensive as satin. First saw and like it on Gso blades . Hope they do more in this finish

Sorry Andy. The USPS has really been falling on their faces lately. I’ve waited 2 weeks each for my last 2 deliveries and they both should have arrived in 3-4 days.
Not their finest hour, as of late.
Surfsidemel

Leonardo63

Gold Member
I am curious to see how well this finish held up. Looks like it's great. Everyone out there in the folder world has a stonewash. I have a Kershaw with it, only recently received. It's nothing special, nothing expensive but I dig the finish.

Yes sir, you really have some beautiful nature at hand.

Surfsidemel

Boy do I have a recent story that only by a miracle from a higher power did I get a knife back.... That one aged me just a bit but, the ending was good. What a freaking horror story where it was leading.

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Sorry Andy. The USPS has really been falling on their faces lately. I’ve waited 2 weeks each for my last 2 deliveries and they both should have arrived in 3-4 days.
Surfsidemel
.....no rhyme or reason to it either......had one package sent USPS "First Class" that arrived here in five days, plus I have sent two back over, one by the most expensive "Express/Tracked" that took nearly two weeks and one that was via "the cheapest means possible" (Vegemite and Kangaroo Scrotums are not a valuable item) that went from my door to AL in under a week.... I have seen my package track from Busse to the local PO and has been in transit to next destination now since 29 May. They will arrive (fortunately elof_alv elof_alv is as patient as me :) ) !

Haldir00

Gold Member
Even though I promised myself years ago that I would never again ask this question in polite society, what does one do with kangaroo scrotums?