• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dunlap Swayback

Tricky Dickey

Gold Member
Very nice Jim Dunlap Swayback Gent. Has OD micarta over orange g10 scales with a federal shield. Hand rubbed satin cpm-154 blade. I had Jim makes this for me in a little bit larger than normal. The butt of the scale on one side has a slight indention that for the life of me I don’t know how I did. As I’ve never carried or used it and only had it out of the safe a couple of times. Must have been one level when I was taking some pics with other knives and I bumped it. So I’ve discounted it some. Not interested in trades.
$415 shipped in the US
zzvVKiz.jpg
Tz40HeN.jpg

F7CQPxs.jpg

MEn2Q3Y.jpg

Yes. NYC. Out of curiosity, you don’t have any Northwoods in the safe you are selling as well? I collect them mostly. This would be my first Dunlap.

I’ve sold pretty much all those I’ve had. If you want the Dunlap you can send PayPal to

Jim Dunlap only lives about 75 miles from me. I custom ordered this from him in person.

Last edited:
Ok, I will have to do this tomorrow. It is late for me here. I assume price is as listed above.

Back