• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Dyad Gray G10 (sprint run). New in box. Pic heavy.

Hi, guys.

Putting up a couple of production knives to fund another custom. Here's a Spyderco Dyad Gray G10, which is from a recent "sprint run" (discontinued). Basically, Spyderco's version of a traditional-style, twin-blade folder.

I've carried it a few times, but never used it or sharpened it. My plan was to use it for "scrub carry" (I'm a surgeon). But, it's just a little too heavy for me...tugs a little too much on the drawstring waistband.

The MSRP was $280, but I got it on closeout from BladeHQ for $150 a couple of months ago. I'm passing that good deal along: my asking price is just $125 (including shipping and PayPal) for quick sale.

There's a small blemish near the tip of the serrated blade. Hard to photograph. Like a tiny divot:

Plain edge is perfect:

Two separate back-springs with individual locks, so you can easily open and close each blade independently (not that you really need to LOL):

Here's a size comparison with my (extremely well worn) Delica, which I've used for some 15 years:

Thickness comparison with an Ontario RAT-1. You'd think the Dyad would be very thick, but the overall width is nearly the same as the RAT-1. The G10 scales are super-slim, which keeps overall thickness down:

Comes with original box and papers:

Thanks for looking!

Emre

^^ Got your message

Sold to zima pending funds

Thanks, everyone!

Back