Dylan Fletcher makes a Great Knife!!

Got my first Flectcher knife and I am quite pleased. It is a Pocket Kilo with Black Micarta and it is wonderful.

I am picky and fickle as all get out..and this knife is not leaving my rotation. It balances really nicely and the fit and finish is top notch.

I have been looking for a knife I can slide into my front thigh pocket of my hunting pants and this is the one!!

I have had a few email conversations with Dylan and I can tell he is a good man.. One of the few knives I actually feel like I underpaid!! 125.00 is a steal on this knife..

Thanks Dylan for such a great knife!!

Best,

HG02

He stands by his products and does his best to satisfy each customer. I only live a few miles from where he makes his knives and Andy can help him with any questions. I have several of his knives and have be happy with the fit and finish.
Thanks,
Michael

I have the same thing coming in (tomorrow it looks like :thumbup:) and I'm stoked! My buddy saw the picture of the three of them, and I guess yours was one of them. I told him I wanted the other black one, and he immediately called dibs on the green handled one! I do love my Bush Operator, and I'm sure this one will see even more use, given it's significantly more EDC-friendly size. Lets see some pics while I wait patiently for mine!

-Nadz

I'm glad you like it brother! Even more glad to see its going to get used a lot. I love it when people use the hell out of my knives and beat 'em up. Something about a clean and shiny knife that just urks me. ;)

I'm glad you like it brother! Even more glad to see its going to get used a lot. I love it when people use the hell out of my knives and beat 'em up. Something about a clean and shiny knife that just urks me. ;)

You might just need to go sit on the toilet.:cool:

Back