E.s.e.e.

Ok fellas I am a new esee guy. I love knives and always have but never really obsessed over them like I have guns. Well I have PLENTY of guns.(just trust me I do) So i started checking out the knife market again. I went and bought a few everyday names that are everywhere and to say the least they were horrible. So i hit youtube to see what was out there and what was going on in the knife world and when i did all I could say is "where the hell have i been". thats when i look at my gun safe and remember LOL. Anyways I started doing a butt load of research and found this forum among others and started lurking. Out of all the knives i have bought recently I cant wait for my first ESEE to show up (junglas). Yes i am the guy thats all about "GO BIG OR GO HOME" but i just LOVE the style of esee and the attention to detail. I always said there is no way i would spend that much on a blade until isaw the esee knives.

OK enough with the rant i want to know what E.S.E.E. is short for. I know yall know.

Escuela de Supervivencia, Escape and Evasion

"School of Survival" Escape and Evasion

OR

Enjoy Strippers Every Evening

Now why don't you head over to the Busse forum, you'll save yourself a lot of money ;)
Good first buy, man. The Junglas will serve you quite well for a starter blade.

Yeah i cant wait for it to get here and thanx to everone with farther inspection on tje site (as i was looking for my next blade purchase) i noticed it was right there.

Back