• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Eagle Kabar Nylon Sheath,Calvary Sword Belt Hangers F/T

*******Kabar Sheath Traded,Thanks,sunshine!**************I have a new in box, black Eagle Kabar Nylon sheath with two handle securement straps,hard plastic or kydex insert,exterior pocket for storage, up to 7 inch blade lengths.Really high quality sheath made in the USA!!! Will probably fit knives other than Kabars that are close to Kabar blade dimesions.

From Kabar website=
"KA-BAR®
EAGLE KNIFE SHEATH
Tough, light, quiet, safe, versatile. Upgrade your old sheath to the latest Ka-Bar design! Features ballistic nylon/nylon webbing construction with molded blade insert for a firm, flexible hold and quiet carry.

A Velcro® lined belt loop with snap closure allows easy attachment to web belt. Multiple tie down/attachment options include: Receiving ring for belt extender, 6 paracord tiedown loops, 4 grommet holes, suspender strap opening, and Velcro-backed leg strap loop. Includes large utility pouch for sharpening stone, survival/first aid items, or other essential field items. Black. Made in USA. "

Fits Ka-Bar models 1211, 1212, 1217, 1218, 1220, 1221, 1222 and 1270."

I also have these Civil War reproduction sword straps that are new. They are made in the US by a reenactor. They are made of black leather. These sword straps slide over a standard waistbelt so you can hang/carry your sword without having to have a sword belt. One strap is 24" and the other is 15".

I will get some pictures up of my items.

I'm in need of a flashlight.I could use one of those new production Surefire
G2 Nitrolin lock-out tail cap flashlights.Interested in slipjoints with bone or stag handles,Swiss Army knives and survival type items.Please e-mail offers along with your forum name/location.Thanks

kabarsheath.jpg

swordhanger.jpg

Hi Tombstone...

Spydy will go out this afternoon, or first thing tomorrow morning at the latest.
Will PM or email to let you know when it's on the way.
Thanks!

Back