Easter Eggs

When you live in the land of Busse, the easter bunny doesn't leave chocolate eggs.
View

Now, what am I going to do with all of these eggs? Happy Easter. Andrew
biggrin.gif

Are there any vacancies in the land of Busse? That's one tough bunny, laying all those razor-sharp INFI blades!

The one eater egg I want to see is the new 6" drop point!!!! Let the contest begin!!!!

Everytime you either use a Busse you already have or you buy a new one, you get a round trip tcket to the land of Busse. With all the tickets I have, maybe I should see who wants one?
Yours in nuclear tough candy, Andrew

I'll bet that rabbit is rrrreeeeeaaaaallllll still while producing those blades....

Bet he prays he'll never sneeze....

------------------
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
Take the Test...

Hey 'Drew, I suppose the kids have to run around the house in steel toed slippers to find their Easter baskets at this house?
Oh, I get it, Jerry has a new line of steel toe Busse Boots coming out?

INFI toe caps with a built in bottle opener?

The top 5 are BM-E, then the 4 below them are SH-E, below those are 4 NO-E of which one has a tan handle, and at the bottom are 5 BA-E of which one has a tan hadle.
Yours in nuclear egg distribution, Andrew

I thought that's what they were-just making sure. I wish that darn rabbit would hurry up and bring my badger. Everytime I see you guys post a picture of yours, It makes me want mine!!!!! Only one week left!

Back