ebay

I run an archery shop and it pisses me off when other shops sell stuff on ebay, it brings down the value of things.

I'm new here, so I don't know placasador's connection to Snody, but he's definitely not a competitor. Wondering if he's trying to gauge market value of the items... but that doesn't make sense. Also was thinking he's raising money for the Virtual Knife Show ... that he's helping out with??? lol.

IDK, but I'm in on the tweezers so thanks placasador! :thumbsup" :D

I'm sure he'll be along to let us know what's up soon enough.

i stand corrected,just looked on ebay. i'd say with as much hype as the virtual knife show is creating everyone is trying to raise as much cash as they can before the bomb drops. can't say that i blame him. and if anyone wants to get thier hands on either item,i say go for it and help yourself and a brother out.

i stand corrected,just looked on ebay. i'd say with as much hype as the virtual knife show is creating everyone is trying to raise as much cash as they can before the bomb drops. can't say that i blame him. and if anyone wants to get thier hands on either item,i say go for it and help yourself and a brother out.

I'm willing to help him out. :D

I've been out of town a few days.... Selling some of my own stash for the family trip. I didn't want to post here, because this is not my persanal swap meet. Sorry this popped up mike. See you soon!$!$!$ Joseph

I run an archery shop and it pisses me off when other shops sell stuff on ebay, it brings down the value of things.

Dude I feel your pain, but this is Limited Edition Official Custom Hand Pimped Snody Money!$!$ This is the first taste of a LOW RUN, and not some mass produced BS. Thanks for supporting the forum, and I hope your shop does well. :thumbup: Joseph

Exactly what does presale offering mean?

Placasador is my apprentice..

He works for me.

Often times I pay him with "gear"

He sells the gear to pay his bills.

Sometimes he gets paid in new product before "the batch" hits the streets.

I think thats what he meant by Presale.

Thanks to everyone for watching my back..

I really appreciate it guys....

For the Record,,,I dont sell SnodyKnives on Ebay...

Last edited:
Placasador is my apprentice..

He works for me.

Often times I pay him with "gear"

He sells the gear to pay his bills.

Sometimes he gets paid in new product before "the batch" hits the streets.

I think thats what he meant by Presale.

Thanks to everyone for watching my back..

I really appreciate it guys....

For the Record,,,I dont sell SnodyKnives on Ebay...

Cool - thanks for the clarification:thumbup:

Back