EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm proud to present, EDC thread number 3!

Native FRN today....
image_zpsa756a248.jpg

In on one:D

It was an Endura, but I went outside and decided to take my Griptilian. I'll get pics up later.

Today's carry.....

Allen Elishewitz Custom Oracle
Mini Leatherman Squirt
Boker Plus Albatros

This is the third one I've posted on and in on the first page... :)

Found this old Graef and Schmidt Jack Knife all rusted shut with latex paint and it looked like the previous owner used it to open open paint cans and left it with 3 finger nail sized/shaped scallops in the master blade blade.

A little tlc and I got me a new favorite EDC, been in my pocket alongside my Small Sebenza 21 ever since.

DSCF6651_zps9be18185.jpg

DSCF6652_zpsd0f61069.jpg

DSCF6654_zps9fadd2b8.jpg

DSCF6657_zpse836cb39.jpg

DSCF6659_zpsde8817e7.jpg

DSCF6653_zpsc285d7b4.jpg

DSCF6621_zpsc84fd4f1.jpg

DSCF6622_zps9c02286f.jpg

DSCF6624_zps854eaf8f.jpg

The Benchmade 710 D2 that I just got yesterday on the belt...and the Griptilian 553 that was still in my pocket...

cphPu8E.jpg

In on page one.
I've been carrying my old Kershaw Storm 2 lately. Always loved this knife.
The serrations don't even bother me. O.O That's new.

Weird story on this one. Way over a year ago(closer to two years) a friend of mine had this and I traded him for it, traded it back to him, and then somehow ended up with it again. I ended up trading it in at the local knife shop for store credit(about and year and a half ago). Someone ended up buying it from them. Well they ended up putting it on Consignment less than a week ago and my friend bought it. I got it from him. I'm now convinced that this knife is meant to be mine and I will never let it go again. You can tell how much I've used it, the guy that bought it must not have used it at all.
Storm_zpse1b56c82.jpg

Storm2_zpsdb04f2b8.jpg

Storm3_zps3ee3ea1d.jpg

Storm4_zps0ab051ed.jpg

Nice Contego Power Noodle! I Finally picked one up and I love it. It's running on one Omega Spring right now but it works fine. Excellent knife.

In on page one.
I've been carrying my old Kershaw Storm 2 lately. Always loved this knife.
The serrations don't even bother me. O.O That's new.

Weird story on this one. Way over a year ago(closer to two years) a friend of mine had this and I traded him for it, traded it back to him, and then somehow ended up with it again. I ended up trading it in at the local knife shop for store credit(about and year and a half ago). Someone ended up buying it from them. Well they ended up putting it on Consignment less than a week ago and my friend bought it. I got it from him. I'm now convinced that this knife is meant to be mine and I will never let it go again. You can tell how much I've used it, the guy that bought it must not have used it at all.
Storm_zpse1b56c82.jpg

Storm2_zpsdb04f2b8.jpg

Storm3_zps3ee3ea1d.jpg

Storm4_zps0ab051ed.jpg

Nice Contego Power Noodle! I Finally picked one up and I love it. It's running on one Omega Spring right now but it works fine. Excellent knife.

I like the knife, I don't even have problems with a 60/40 pe/we edge but I can't get used to that style clip, I love the low tide clip on the SOG Flash, that style though leaves too much above the pocket.

BTW if I were you I won't let it go again either, it wants to be your.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back