EDC IV Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen fries like that before, is that bacon bits under there? Where do you get those from they look awesome.

It's an American thing, lol. We have our cheese/chili cheese-fries, Canadians have poutine, and you guys have those mushy peas. Lol!

Top to bottom - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I've been a bit busy this week.
16993436796_95a1aeacee_z.jpg

I have never seen fries like that before, is that bacon bits under there? Where do you get those from they look awesome.

Bacon, jalapeños and beer cheese! A place called Crave, where they do crazy themed burgers. The one I had in the pic was more or less French onion soup on a burger

That's hilarious! My girlfriend's little sister is studying in the UK right now. I was just messaging her the other day and she kept going on about how when she gets back to the states she's getting some chili cheese/bacon cheese fries. Lol!

Bacon, jalapeños and beer cheese! A place called Crave, where they do crazy themed burgers. The one I had in the pic was more or less French onion soup on a burger

That's not the place in Arlington Heights, IL is it?

I passed that place yesterday, I'm starting a job right off of Rand Rd.
crave-540x720.jpg

A friend of mine from high school works there. I've never been though. Its right down the road from my sister's place.

20150403_121214_zps00vqbh22.jpg

Michael Morris Friction i decided to give some pocket time to and my normal Peanut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back