Recommendation? EDC Pen?

I carry a Uniball retractable in various points usually med-fine, I have a few nice pens but usually just use them at my home desk

Max, mind if I ask which card wallet you use? I also have a Fisher bullet pen but it's tough to find in my pocket when everything else in there is metal keys. It used to fit in the top section of an all-ett but they apparently aren't all made with the same dimensions and my new all-ett won't hold the pen.

Mine is a Tumi, I think the model is "Monaco." If you google "Tumi gusseted card case" you'll find a few models from them with the same basic design. I clip the pen into one of the card slots on the left.

Machine Era solid brass
4VdUKQi.jpg

Not "super nice", but I like it
I have one on order, what sold me is that it takes Pilot G2 refills as well as Montblanc rollerball refills.

I carry a big I design ti click. Big I design has several models. Most of which can accommodate several different refills. To include but not limited to Parker and g2. A little pricey but imho well worth it.

I personally carry a Skilcraft Aviator. Black pen, red pen, and 0.5 mm mechanical pencil, in a sturdy brass package smaller than most standalone pens.
I've had mine for around 8 years, still going strong.
$22-25

s3dqXeT.jpg

I have with me the mini-pens on the Victorinox Explorer Plus and Manager, which are good for rare "emergency" use - like having to endorse a check while you are in the bank's driveup line and can't find any other pen. I don't have much use for a full size EDC pen, as they are usually abundant at home, etc.

QUuYV4R.jpg

On rare occasions I will carry a Schrade "tactical" pen, shown just to the right of the S&W Shield - mostly because of its aesthetic appeal. Its fun to play with.

https://www.amazon.com/Schrade-SCPE...942216&sprefix=shrade+tactial+,aps,197&sr=8-5

I don't "EDC" pens anymore as I have little need. I do keep a variety of writing tools in my vehicle. When I do carry a pen, it's either a Montblanc Meisterstuk or a Waterman roller ball of a similar style. Both are black, neither are "tactical".

Back