EDC Preorder?

Field Knife seems to be working smoothly.
After todays offering, it's obvious there is plenty of demand. I didn't come close :rolleyes:
I'm more than willing to pre-order and wait my turn. It's obvious I don't have the digits aligned with the neutron flow to assure a successful snag of a Friday sale, Thursday sale, etc.
And while I'm at it ......... I'm in for a potato knife as well.

I'll take 2...[emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am more excited about this one than my Field Knife (which I love). I need something in this size range to legally carry in all of my territories for work.

I say NO to a list, and instead offer my services as a Keyboard ninja to the highest bidder. HI-YA!

:D

I'm in for a pre-order.

I have Nathan's original 6" fighter (although I see it as more versatile than that), 8" shiv, kitchen knife, field knife and light chopper, so I guess I need the EDC. I remember the days when you could just email him for a knife, but no longer . .

I think maybe I finally got lucky on a LC today. BUT I'd still jump on a pre-order list for an EDC and an SK!

Well Justin, if you're serious about selling yourself as a proxy... I need me an EDC ><

Man, am I lucky or what!!

Justin, I trust it's a valuable skill which you have mastered very well [emoji106]Your next challenge might be to put in 2 entries to score the no 1 and 2 spots [emoji12]. Well done and congrats [emoji122][emoji322]

Don

Justin, I trust it's a valuable skill which you have mastered very well [emoji106]Your next challenge might be to put in 2 entries to score the no 1 and 2 spots [emoji12]. Well done and congrats [emoji122][emoji322]

Don

60 second limit between posts or I would have tried!

Well, in all honesty, the list for the FK is going pretty well, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a list at some point for these as well.

I'm thinking the same thing. No hitches in the FK list is promising :thumbup:

If Nathan decides to go that route, I'll go in again.

I'm in if you decide to create a pre-order list for the EDC. No problem waiting weeks or even a month or two. The assurance of getting one eventually would make the wait worth it.

Yes, please do a pre-order for the edc. Would really like to make sure I could lock one in.

Yeah I never get a chance at the Friday sales. I'm just not online enough...and work strange hours on top of that.. So I would love a pre-order. On the EDC...or a heavier chopper ;)

If I have to sit in the lab at work refreshing Bladeforum at noon to get an EDC I won't have an EDC or a job.

Back