"EDC Proto" Run

Yes, I will be needing one of those glow handles as well. After the Ti backpacker that will be next!

Could you make an orange glow scale? The ultimate hunting handle can't lose it in the day or night!

I could do some orange glow for sure! That would be really cool.

sorry to be a bother again, but are you using Areomarine epoxy or urethane for your scales? Are these a Micarta type scale or solid resin laminations?

OT: I really do like the knives.

sorry to be a bother again, but are you using Areomarine epoxy or urethane for your scales? Are these a Micarta type scale or solid resin laminations?

OT: I really do like the knives.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Daniel,

Did Jon get in touch with you about maybe getting you to make some Glo material, for a small run of ~1400 knives?

~Gnarly :devilish:

Daniel,

Did Jon get in touch with you about maybe getting you to make some Glo material, for a small run of ~1400 knives?

I counted twice and that's 2800 scales. :D

OK I'm getting close!

014-3.jpg

I counted twice and that's 2800 scales. :D

I'm thinking you may need Mrs. Fairly's help on that project....as good as she is with crafts....Yep.

The project would help pay for shop expansion....or stuff for the new Fairly....or restoring the old Ford unibody....

Just sayin'

what are the scales on the bottom 2? horse stall mat?

Those are my handmade 'black glow" scales. Black in the daylight, green glow in the dark. The third from the bottom is my black coppercarta. They are all very grippy.

Is the bottom one spoken for? I like handles that are rounded like that, more comfortable.

Is the bottom one spoken for? I like handles that are rounded like that, more comfortable.

Yes, it is for an order but the 3 above the glow ones will be available.

I shape them all the same way then cut in the scallops on the textured ones, after the grooves are cut in I smooth everything again to make them very comfortable. I can't decide which I like more. I have been modifying my belts to round the corners better and am happy with the results.

Looking great Daniel. Can't wait to see the look on her face when she gets her first Fairly. She knows she is getting one, but won't see it until I hand it to her. :D

Thanx!

I needed that.

And there's your name: The Fairly Hootchie.

That was a 3-man wall of sound,like Geddy & his northern band, or Dusty & his southern band.

And after all these years,it's still true:

If it's too loud, yer too old!

Back