EDC THREAD

Make sure your EDC has a JK or you are wrong. This was my EDC last Saturday when we went a town up to my buddies house. We had a good dinner. My wife hit the salon and we did some whiskey hunting. Got a old forester statesman for 40 bucks. Good day all in all. Alot of the leather is old. I made the zippo/flashlight pocket slip and the field wallet. Light courtesy of @bikerector pocket sheath courtesy of cbach8tw cbach8tw holster was custom made by @RGrizzleLeather and the element hunter is obviously John's. And yes i carry a full size stainless. 45 and have since 2003. This year I will retire it. It will be 18yrs old and will need to leave the nest.20210313_113941.jpg 20210313_114120.jpg

Th
If you mean my old Kimber, I’ve got a Kirkpatrick cross draw my wife bought me years ago (great for while sitting in a car), and an old Roy Baker pancake holster.
The original pancake holster. Roy's pancakes. Nice score

I need to start making picke slips for all my jk pocket size fixed blades and set up a rotation. I swear there isn't one that I like more than the other. Sometimes I just stair at them the revert to my jk urban set.

I am daydreaming about making a leather pocket slip for a bluegill and small flashlight. You guys have any recommendations for a matching flashlight?

Back