EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you liking it. If it wasn't a chisel grind I would definitely own one already.

The regular "boss" is a chisel, this one is the "big boss" and it is hollow ground. I've only had it for a day :) so far its nice. The grinds are good, the knife is sharp as all hell. It feels good in the hand for the little bit I've gotten to use it. The over all fit and finish are good, I like the 'semi-custom' leather sheath. My only complaint is the handle scales, they are a type of plastic and feel as such. I'm thinking of spending a little time making wood scales (somewhere in the future when I have time)

I have something on the way too. My first foray into what is known as "tacticool":D It's very unlike me to want something like this, but it's really calling my name, haha! I'm gonna use the heck out of this thing when it gets here!!!

I'm in the same boat. I sent my Hills to Josh at Razor Edge to be heavely modified. I kind of whent in directions that I normaly avoid. I've got him coating the blade and hardware black(which is the main thing that I avoid these days), anodizing the scales blue, and grinding the blade into more of a drop point. I'm pretty stoked to see how it turns out.

[video=youtube;plxjiZ7zVvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plxjiZ7zVvs[/video]

What is the back ground knife? Custom rat 1 perhaps

I was riding the waves all morning long and everything was nice...

mI3QyY.jpg

Than the mailman brought a new wave and the situation become really choppy... :D

vl64gF.jpg

When the plastic knife they provide warps from the heat and the foe serrations fall off, it is nice to have a backup:D
21368666581_0552af6d0e_b.jpg

I thought I liked my Kershaw Link, then I got this and there's just no comparison for me, the knockout wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back