EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple for me.

And those Rocksteads make every other 'high end knife' looks like feacal matter, legit!

How you like the 6? Looks like it got a good workout. :thumbup: I bet you could turn that Buck into enough jerky to make it worth your time. :D

Friggin love it. Great chopper/thin enough behind edge up to spine to cut-slice well/fairly light. Only and I mean only gripe would be wish the tip was a bit stabbier but there are the harpoon variants I'll be looking out for to achieve absolute perfection. How they are not sold out yet is far beyond me. :confused:

It's been half a year since ate deer. Craving it. I know very few that got deer it being bucks only in this area. Horrible. My female cousin shot a huge 10 pointer. Besides that few and far between. Was just nothing around. Know at least this guys out there this year though. So happy to hunt in above -0 weather I can't tell you. Really looking forward to bow hunting. 6 MORE DAYS.:D I might just bag this spiker right away so can do alot of grouse and duck hunting too. IDK. Got TONS of grouse last year. We"ll see. Should maybe go grouse hunting until rut. Think maybe I'll try until Sept 19-til Oct 3 since around the full moon than take a break and stop til mid Oct.

What is the back ground knife? Custom rat 1 perhaps
Yes Sir, it is. A Rat 1 with custom made waved blade - M390, 62 HRC, chisel grind, CF scales. :D
( Sorry for the late response, I just saw your post, going over the last few pages of the thread )

EbWtP4.jpg

Thanks for the response, that's a awesome rat my friend. I've been wanting to mod a rat like yours but with a waved spear point.

Yes Sir, it is. A Rat 1 with custom made waved blade - M390, 62 HRC, chisel grind, CF scales. :D
( Sorry for the late response, I just saw your post, going over the last few pages of the thread )

EbWtP4.jpg

Both are great Dan, but I really like that F&F :thumbup:.

Mine today:

Thanks Tom!
Yeah. I've acknowledged to myself I have a micarta fetish....
Have to balance it out somehow? Perhaps a Beer Scout in Smooth bone ... ;)

Btw your sheath compliments those BRK City knives PERFECTLY !!! :thumbup:

My latest ZT. I'm not crazy about the hype for the "flipper/titanium/framelock/bearings-concept". But I like this one....:)

ZT%200450%201b.jpg

/ J

I haven't posted here in a while. I've been carrying my Queen Utility and Culberson Necker, back right pocket and front right pocket respectively:

9C92XNWl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back