EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
67c5c5c99ca151dabdeb474aa264d6be.jpg

What kind of light is that? I really like it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thank you! It is a Twisted Trident made by Hanko Machine Works. They are sold through EDC Knives or Hanko Machine Works has a Facebook page where they are sometimes made available.

motts - every time I see a picture of your knives, I can't help myself say sth good. So here again: your knives are among the most beautiful ones that I have ever seen on this site.

motts - every time I see a picture of your knives, I can't help myself say sth good. So here again: your knives are among the most beautiful ones that I have ever seen on this site.

Wow! Thanks very much for the nice compliment! Much appreciated!

Thanks to hindererhopeful, I'm carrying my first Blur today! This is an awesome knife, I see why it has the following it has, it's also reaffirmed my love of Kershaw[emoji106]

bf7d49152a110b59d51ef56cbc9bbd92.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My original "pig sticker" - an Old-School Benchmade (circa 1998-99, IIRC) in ATS-34. This one still says "PATENT PENDING" with no patent #'s. I think these came out before they were called the "Ascent" series, but I could be wrong on that. It's been a lot of years, and I never paid attention to model #'s and names back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back