EDC vs FK

I am keeping one of my FK's, but I think I'll be pairing an EDC with my LC this fall.

Practically, the EDC is more than enough for most uses, so not sure that a longer blade would be something that I'd put to use very often, as I don't hunt and not often in the woods, but sometimes do go on trails.

G2

You ain't seen nothin' yet! ;)
Careful.. It escalates quickly.. before you know it you'll be obsessed.. you'll shun society an seclude yourself to some high performance knife/crack den in the middle of a fiber-optic 4G service area so you can focus on strategies for winning a Friday sale..

Careful.. It escalates quickly.. before you know it you'll be obsessed.. you'll shun society an seclude yourself to some high performance knife/crack den in the middle of a fiber-optic 4G service area so you can focus on strategies for winning a Friday sale..

Been there, done that.

ni1s is a sneaky one for sure! He hoards up Spyderco Military variants and I'm sure that he still has some of his GSOs. But when it comes to CPKs, I'm sure I have him handled :)

ni1s is a sneaky one for sure! He hoards up Spyderco Military variants and I'm sure that he still has some of his GSOs. But when it comes to CPKs, I'm sure I have him handled :)

Haha, yes I'm absolute certain you do... But do you have a potato knife? ;)

It's scary how accurate you are... I am, as we speak, in the cabin installing symmetric gigabit fiber internet. Not kidding.

Mat, you know you can always have a potato knife at your immediate disposal at LICOR, similar to LIBOR, but instead the "Lender Intercollection Offer (or Overnight) Rate". Wanna chop up some potatoes? Costs only pennies more, when fully amortized over the period of retention!;)

Now, what's this about hoarding military variants?:D

Last edited:
Mat, you know you can always have a potato knife at your immediate disposal at LICOR, similar to LIBOR, but instead the "Lender Intercollection Offer (or Overnight) Rate". Wanna chop up some potatoes? Costs only pennies more, when fully amortized over the period of retention!;)

Now, what's this about hoarding military variants?:D

Oh, the Spyderco Military folder! ni1s owns a variety of those as the Millie (its nickname) is his favorite folder :)

Last edited:
It's scary how accurate you are... I am, as we speak, in the cabin installing symmetric gigabit fiber internet. Not kidding.
I too have made a recent change to my internet.. not gonna lie.. the Friday sales were a key factor between going with standard 25mb and reaching for the 300mb. The GB service isn't available in my area yet. But when it is.. oh.. I shall upgrade.

Well I decided that this year I plan on hammering out a large fixed blade at the Ashokan seminar at the end of this month, right now can't afford to buy anything so might as well try to make something. :)
G2

Back