EDC - What's In Your Pocket(s)??? Part 2

I'm not criticizing what he carries he just carries a lot of stuff a lot of people here do, it's a statement not a judgement.

Had no idea what you are talking about until hitting the "Show ignored content" button (the nut'n'bolt knife does crack me up though :D )

Today

IMG_20171209_100447.jpg

1a45e5125285ddfa47f97ec4743a5b4d.jpg

On the dock, so light weight shorts and absolutely nothing in the pockets.

Fat Tire in hand though.

Why do you care how much gear someone else carries? I reckon it's his own business
The person in question - now banned for offensive comments - generally made a fool of himself.

Not only by carrying the kitchen sink and carpet bombing the forum with the same endless pics of the same bunch of knives and tools but also by claiming, that he was some kind if 'life long' tactical knife student and pretending to be THE knife fighting oracle, which was kind of ironic as he was a scrawny adolescent (judging from the selfies he posted) and an absolutely novice in regards to pretty much all aspects of life (jidging from his posted drivel).

His posted pics of shabby homemade prison shanks and strangulation wires has to be seen to be believed.

An absolute joke.

On the dock, so light weight shorts and absolutely nothing in the pockets.

Fat Tire in hand though.

The person in question - now banned for offensive comments - generally made a fool of himself.

Not only by carrying the kitchen sink and carpet bombing the forum with the same endless pics of the same bunch of knives and tools but also by claiming, that he was some kind if 'life long' tactical knife student and pretending to be THE knife fighting oracle, which was kind of ironic as he was a scrawny adolescent (judging from the selfies he posted) and an absolutely novice in regards to pretty much all aspects of life (jidging from his posted drivel).

His posted pics of shabby homemade prison shanks and strangulation wires has to be seen to be believed.

An absolute joke.
Good riddance.

I don't have a picture, unfortunately, but I always carry a Leatherman OHT on my belt, an SOG Trident Tanto folder and a black kubaton (with a Rite in the Rain pen attached on the keyring) in my right pocket, a Streamlight Protac 2L-X in my left pocket, and a Rite in the Rain Field Notebook in my left back pocket. That flashlight may seem overpowered, but it has come in handy more times than I would care to recount.

Back