EDC - What's In Your Pocket(s)??? Part 2

qfNs9z2.jpg

Paul, that SAK you sent me is still kicking. It’s lost a lot of the black, but that just makes it look better to me. It’s nicely broken in, smooth and dependable. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

C003-AE34-08-E7-4-A1-F-AE4-C-DA1-BB402-B03-A.jpg

C8-F845-F5-38-BB-4852-A0-B8-856-FD8-E70538.jpg
That is pure "character":cool: that looks like a well used knife should. I still sport the SOA hat in the summer, the fact that it graced Filip's noggin is priceless:thumbsup: wishing you and your family well my friend:)

That is pure "character":cool: that looks like a well used knife should. I still sport the SOA hat in the summer, the fact that it graced Filip's noggin is priceless:thumbsup: wishing you and your family well my friend:)

I appreciate it, brother and I’m glad you’re enjoying the hat. I hope you and yours are doing great too! :cool:

once agin plane large Inkosi always in my pocket, I'm to lazy to break out the canon and take some pics! sorry for that guys.:(

^what’s that smaller one, Paul?
It just came in today's mail, a James Brand small Slip Joint called the Elko. Sports 12C27 steel with natural micarta scales. It's pretty much the size of a SAK classic. Might be one of the sharpest outta the box knives I've rec'd:thumbsup: The little scraper/lanyard (optional driver) on the end is a feature I kinda like on it:)

Back