EDC XII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just came in, so I'm giving my usual EDC a break for a bit while I try it out. :)

qySqvXW.jpg

(Manix 2 Lightweight)

WAAAGH!

I'm tryin' something different today, all the knives you that I'm carryin' today are all gifted knives from friends here on BFC.

First is a Victorinox military knife in olive drab. One of my favorite work knives the large blade and the saw are very handy for cuttin' sheetrock, opening paint cans etc. Thanks

next the Case Copperhead another gift from a member I helped out with some research, great knife, lots of pocket wear and patina gives it lots of character. I love it like the others and one of my more consistent EDCs. Thanks.

To the far right from another friend here, we've gotten together a few times already, it's great when you can put a face to and meet the friends I talk to all day here. A Buck 302 Solitaire, one of Buck's best designs. The single large clip blade in the Jack Knife frame is a very comfortable pattern and is very useful in size and shape, great knife I also carry a lot. Thanks. :)

Last but not least, a knife I've carried since I received it from another member here. I carry it and use it as my primary EDC and use it for everything from food prep to maintenance work about the homestead. Thank you, thanks everyone, love you guys like my alt/shift/ctrl family ;)

I'm a lucky person to know you people and have you all in my life, thanks for everything and I'll see ya all 'round BFC.

Thanks again,
Ted E. Aka The Mad Hungarian.
RdPyReA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back