EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

bBDqMDD.jpg

Just got off of work and first full day with the Sheepdog.

Not the fanciest EDC but it works for me

You knife abusers how dare you abuse that limited edition knife .:mad:
I've only ever purchased knives with the intent to use. If they don't get pocket time, or I'm worried about losing "value" and babying a knife I will sell it.

I've had it for quite a while and finally re-profiled the edge to slicey proportions. I now like the knife about 10× more because of it. (And want to cut everything with it!)

Took down some heavy Costco boxes last night and it cuts sooo much better than before!

Limited use of limited edition knives leaves limited room for enjoyment in my eyes.

I've only ever purchased knives with the intent to use. If they don't get pocket time, or I'm worried about losing "value" and babying a knife I will sell it.

I've had it for quite a while and finally re-profiled the edge to slicey proportions. I now like the knife about 10× more because of it. (And want to cut everything with it!)

Took down some heavy Costco boxes last night and it cuts sooo much better than before!

Limited use of limited edition knives leaves limited room for enjoyment in my eyes.
agree 100000% i had a bunch of "safe queens" knives i was scared to ever use.. sold them all and now im just keeping knives im going to use ..maybe i will buy 1 or 2 grail knives just to keep as an investment but no more 20+ knives im afraid to cut paper with

What do you think about that Hogue auto so far? I haven’t had a chance to fumble around with one yet. Looks cool!
I love it. I've been carrying it pretty much all summer. Built like a tank but in a smallish package, plus looks and feels high quality. Came very sharp. I don't know why hogue knives aren't more popular yet.

I had to play with the pivot screw a bit and add some blue loktite when i first got it. I set it exactly how i want and it's been perfect ever since. Now i want the FDE color.

There should be a like x 100 button for posts like this one.

This is how you treat a knife

image.jpeg

Heavy stonewash on a paperweight is unnecessary.

Great Answer . I have one that I carried a couple of times but never had to use it . I'm not one to look for thing to cut like those YouTube video guys . But when I need to use my knife I'll use it . It doesn't matter the knife I'm carrying or what I'm cutting . I'll use it .

A little hike with a few companions. It’s nice to live near the Rockies and Pikes Peak but Palmer Park in the middle of Colorado Springs offers nice hiking right in the middle of town in the shadow of the big mountain.

That CRK Professional Solider with custom walnut scales is my go-to hiking/motorcycle neck knife.

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

Back