EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

IMG-20200125-143849-795.jpg

M&P SHield 2.0 .45 or the new M&P 2.0 subcompact in .45?

I love the crossbreed holsters, I also have their Executive belt in black and it's my favorite belt. I've got a couple Hanks belts too, but the crossbreed is just a little better.

I also love the Ventcore mini's
For sure Crossbreed holders are my favorite.
Even though there was no rush I payed the the extra fee. Made to order and I ordered it Wednesday night it was at my front door Friday afternoon :thumbsup: I’m guessing they had a lefty in stock but it smelled and felt like it was just made lol.This one the leather has some really nice character to !
M&P Shield 2.0 45 is the missing link and good call :thumbsup:
It felt so good in hand although I only held the one without the crimson trace because they were out of stock at my local toy store :) Had to order online. It was a deal I could not pass up as evidently most others also thought since they were out of stock everywhere.

Last edited:
Is that monster actually a flipper or are those just blade guards? Even with the thumb studs, I'd think that beast wouldn't flick out without the aid of hydraulics. Hate to be redundant, but only the :eek: emoji applies here.

It is indeed a flipper and actually does the job sufficiently. Havent tried the studs but im guessing they are more of blade stops than a deployment method. I was surprised to notice today the pivot runs on bearings despite the ample heft of the blade and the momentum that makes on its own. Ill have to pull out my medium Luzon to compare as i swore that one was on washers. the beastly large Luzon is no doubt the definition of excess in regards to size but fun none the less and while made of humble materials it was a real bargain i just couldn't look past lol. It now takes the top position for the largest of 3 mega folders in the collection.

Edit: oops wrong pics

Attachments

• IMG_3595.JPG
    IMG_3595.JPG
    384.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3596.JPG
    IMG_3596.JPG
    338.9 KB · Views: 5
View attachment 1271802 It's the Manix 2 today and playing around with this big guy out back. What an insane folder with a 7.5" blade:eek:
How you like that manix 2 Edge? Fixing to have it in maxamet. Trading some labor for one at a local B&M. Wondering if it's just gonna go right up on the forums or if I'll actually be keeping it.

Nice.
I've got a B519 122.2 proof unopened on the shelf.
Might have some inspiration now.
GqdhTRS.jpg
This bottle is a good one. I got it a few years ago and it sat unopened in my cabinet until last fall. Only problem now for me now is this isn’t readily available so I’ll have to be on the lookout for this bottle’s replacement.

Back