EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

zUOKi03h.jpg

The discontinuation of the gray G10 version of the Crooked River has made it possible, with a bit of poking around, to get it for a truly fantastic price -- too good for me to resist, especially as I've been eyeing this knife for a couple of years. It is superb. :D

4bXNjAw.jpg

Couldn’t agree more. This one wasn’t on my radar, but with the close out pricing and some backend rewards I couldn’t pass it up. And glad I didn’t. Great fit and finish, feels good in hand, and seems smaller than it actually is.

The discontinuation of the gray G10 version of the Crooked River has made it possible, with a bit of poking around, to get it for a truly fantastic price -- too good for me to resist, especially as I've been eyeing this knife for a couple of years. It is superb. :D

4bXNjAw.jpg

Ditto...been on my radar for years, but kept passing it over for other knives. That price drop made it irresistible. Not carrying it today, but gratuitous crooked river pic to follow:

UCggmYx.jpg

What are those two knives doing? Is this where those CRKs with Spydieholes come from?

Where else amirite?! o_O;)

......I......

Welp, we're a ways out beyond "PG-13", now.

...you see, when a mommy knife and a daddy knife really love each other.....

And Stumpy beat me to the best line. Damn.

Lol, wasn’t even my intention to portray such debauchery :rolleyes:

Shouldn’t the spydie be on top ? :D
Or is that CRK wearing something we can’t see:eek:

The Inkosi is jet-packing the Millie :D

Back