EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Is it winter?

Feels like if acid drops burned that hole in the blade.

A joke? I meant these _"_
Not a combo. The "combo".
Full black coated blackout damn night dark invisible dark stealth color " combo " Ultratech.
Get it?

Damn i knew those 5.11 fixeds were autos!

Looks like Umnumzaan has finished.

Those Alien spiders also had some bite?...
Poor blade. I hope it is a warranty issue...

I haven't heard, but i have never had the least doubt that would be the one Microtech is going for.

Please go on.

WOW! Wow. NSBFL, this Flawless and flowersfull pic is one of the whole time most beautiful sebbie pics and knife pics Overall. Thank you, saved. Knives dont kill.

Family-friendly gesture?

I am a simple man. I see no logo - i leave a like.

Haha! Man, i wonder how it happens here. Everybody are in the thread from the beginning, even of the previous threads. I was so hyped when i got my vespa darkstar, i wasted like the whole page with pics etc. Then, several months later, people start asking! I think sometimes if it is kinda ad or something!

Now lift the sebbie off and look what the screen will say.

God dam it your story made me afraid! And it would be too late to learn it against a dog. Awesome story, i lold on ending thanks.

Dude. I enjoy the mysterious humor of your posts, but... try collecting a bunch of quotes to make a single reply (like that^). lol

Skrama, King of blades
dAKSxah.jpg

gaNbwmz.jpg

mLtS7Tl.jpg

I know yourself as a retired UPS Driver you probably had your close call with dogs also. One time I was making a delivery out in a rural area delivering a TV . She lived at the top of the hill and her son lived halfway down the hill, that’s pretty normal in this area for the family’s to build houses for siblings and such on their land . Had to walk it to make sure I could get up there with my truck . Told her and she said come on up her son wasn’t home and just past his house and I’ll see hers. Well he was home and so was his Rottweiler about 140 pounder or more. I hear this deep gutterly bark and he’s on the driveway and starts heading my way at this point I’m looking at trees or something I can climb on or up and nothing close enough or looked reachable without running and that’s the last thing you want to do lol. Long story short the owner calls him and he does not respond keeps coming towards me now curling his lips and growling. I turn to my side When he got within about 7ft of me with is growls now getting deeper and showing more teeth :eek: So I’m not squared off in case he leaps on me I turn to the side to give him less of target and better footing and reach down with my right hand with three fingers on my Para 2 “carry of the day” ready to deploy looking at what target areas I need to hit to stop the threat. Keep in mind I’m a animal lover at the fullest and beyond. I feel sick when I see a stray dog and always try to help them. Although one never knows what they would do in a high stress situation I feel If it came down to it I would defend myself like I would for a anyone else. Well Back to the chase my heart is racing faster then I think it ever has and the owner had been running down the drive way yelling at the dog who is not obeying him. The dog got within 2 feet of me and he was ignoring my hey buddy’s to him lol only salivating and growling louder and showing more of his beautiful teeth thinking how good I would taste. In the nick of time the owner leaped in the air and body slammed his dog. I could still see the whites of Rotts eyes opened so big with his owner laying on top him like WTF just happen lol.
I actually really felt bad for the dog because he was just doing his job but his mistake was not obeying his owner. In his defense he appeared to be a older dog. Anyway theres my long winded story. Please tune back in for your normally broadcasted station:D
Here’s a pic at a lumber yard today with my beloved Emerson ETAK:thumbsup: ready for the next adventure.
VVNEcKZ.jpg
Your story reminded me of being charged by a coastal brown when I worked at a bear watching lodge on the Katmai peninsula. He turned at the last second which worked out a lot better for me than if he hadn't!

Back