EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Nice looking opera brother ! How do you like it?

Appreciate the kind words homeskillet! Ya know what? It’s a really well made folder. From all the chamfered edges to the smooth action, there really aren’t any criticisms I can think of. Maybe an option to make the clip reversible? The Linen Micarta is a bit slick so it’ll probably be better utilized as a gentleman’s carry. I’m going to stretch my assessment to say that it looks and feels like a modern traditional that has a lockback — I’m probably going to receive a bit of thrash for that as I have exactly 1 traditional, GEC #62, and have no real legitimacy on this claim lol :rolleyes::D Hoping you’re having a great week brother!

Going fancy this evening.

Todd Begg Bodega (grey fan).

w5wi8SN.jpg

C72sjyr.jpg

I think I see a calendar contest winner or 3 in there! Sounds like a heckuva time at NSB. Was just over there a few weeks back myself.

Thanks brother! It was indeed. I travel back and forth quite a bit but only get to stay right on the beach about once a year. It always makes for an amazing time and even though we play hard there I always come away feeling recharged.

Appreciate the kind words homeskillet! Ya know what? It’s a really well made folder. From all the chamfered edges to the smooth action, there really aren’t any criticisms I can think of. Maybe an option to make the clip reversible? The Linen Micarta is a bit slick so it’ll probably be better utilized as a gentleman’s carry. I’m going to stretch my assessment to say that it looks and feels like a modern traditional that has a lockback — I’m probably going to receive a bit of thrash for that as I have exactly 1 traditional, GEC #62, and have no real legitimacy on this claim lol :rolleyes::D Hoping you’re having a great week brother!
Thank you my Friend for the in depth review of all the important areas :thumbsup: Sure is a nice looking knife and think it would make a great gentlemen’s folder to say the least. My week has been good although putting a lot of hours in and I’m whipped but hey that’s more knife funding :D Its been hard keeping up here but I’m doing my best lol.
Wishing you a great week as well Brother!

Thank you my Friend for the in depth review of all the important areas :thumbsup: Sure is a nice looking knife and think it would make a great gentlemen’s folder to say the least. My week has been good although putting a lot of hours in and I’m whipped but hey that’s more knife funding :D Its been hard keeping up here but I’m doing my best lol.
Wishing you a great week as well Brother!

Thanks man! Lol, yes, knife funding is the main reason I work OT. :D

Thanks man! Lol, yes, knife funding is the main reason I work OT. :D
Great minds think a like hahaha !
When I’m tired and going on 12 hours then go home have a few minutes to try and catch up here and do What I need to do at the home front it’s time to go to bed and do it again :eek:
So like you I think of a new knife and Or open a new box up and suddenly I have a burst of energy :D

My new knife showed up.......... Is this Lust or Love because I can't tell!!!

Perfect 3.5" Carry size but nice and slim, light enough to disappear in the pocket, great ergos, Chad nichols Damascus...

I seriously couldn't ask for more... well maybe a better clip, I could ask for a better clip haha. RHK spoon clip would be awesome on this guy.

pDkZqZCh.jpg

UyiDsWrh.jpg

lRAZgzmh.jpg

sUgpBFah.jpg

Last edited:
Back