EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

WCyC41P.jpg

I'm back to my new Spartan Harsey NW Coast Edition for Titanium Tuesday. The more I handle this thing and the more it breaks in, the more I'm enjoying it.

OJ6ZOfD.jpg

While I have long eschewed any much bling on my knives, I'm really liking the way this is finished with the dark green anodizing within the engravings, the flats hand-rubbed to lighten the color, the underlying gold/bronze showing through at the chamfered handle bevels, with natural Ti exposed at some of the extreme edges and on the variegated clip.

bO8y3gU.jpg

mdNSWXP.jpg

All this is offset by anodized gold/bronze standoffs, screws, thumb studs and the oversized SS pivot.

Zb7jy07.jpg

Edit: Added link.

Last edited:
I'm back to my new Spartan Harsey NW Coast Edition for Titanium Tuesday. The more I handle this thing and the more it breaks in, the more I'm enjoying it.

OJ6ZOfD.jpg

While I have long eschewed any much bling on my knives, I'm really liking the way this is finished with the dark green anodizing within the engravings, the flats hand-rubbed to lighten the color, the underlying gold/bronze showing through at the chamfered handle bevels, with natural Ti exposed at some of the extreme edges and on the variegated clip.

bO8y3gU.jpg

mdNSWXP.jpg

All this is offset by anodized gold/bronze standoffs, screws, thumb studs and the oversized SS pivot.

Zb7jy07.jpg
Should have mine Friday!

OJ6ZOfD.jpg

bO8y3gU.jpg

mdNSWXP.jpg

Zb7jy07.jpg
What a beautiful knife!

Back