EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

qg8hzDLh.jpg

I've got my half-Ti/half-CF Biryukov #10 with me for Titanium Tuesday.

ICzN4M4.jpg

v6NuqwL.jpg

Actually, it's a bit more Ti than CF if you factor in the clip and backspacer. I added new Nylon/Nylon cord and Ti bead last night to replace the old Polyester shelled/glass bead lanyard that's been a place-holder on it for quite a while.

fEyAQVw.jpg

I’ll tell ya’, that BullPup has caught my eye every single time you’ve posted a pic of it. Last week I went balls-out “deep dive” searching for a new one sitting in inventory somewhere.

I eventually found one (at this point I don’t even recall who the retailer was or in which country they were located), got excited, added it immediately to my cart and went directly to “Checkout”.....only to find there was no shipping available to the US.

Lol, think there’s any chance Boker will ever do another run (I’m not familiar with how they do things)...or do I just keep my eyes open for a preowned example to pop up?

Something about that knife is just screaming’ at me. Sometimes the noise and the voices eventually settle down and the itch passes of its own accord. I’m sure we’ve all been there.

Lol, but in this case....the voice gets louder every time you post a pic.

I hear you!! I have wanted it forever it seemed like and I always just missed someone selling one on the.exchange!!! Finally a few months ago Bevan was offering it up and I just managed to be lucky. Shout out to Bevan!! Thanks brother, for passing it along . Keep checking the.exchange,. There are a few.out there that appear every so often!!! Good luck!!!

I hear you!! I have wanted it forever it seemed like and I always just missed someone selling one on the.exchange!!! Finally a few months ago Bevan was offering it up and I just managed to be lucky. Shout out to Bevan!! Thanks brother, for passing it along . Keep checking the.exchange,. There are a few.out there that appear every so often!!! Good luck!!!

Appreciate it brother! Puts a smile on my face every time I see you post a pic of it. I didn’t give it the attention it deserves.

Back