EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

D4-DDCC97-FBCD-4-D31-88-B8-C9-C296864711.jpg

xJmF2kC.jpg

Fun fact: My wife walked in the room when I took this and was like "Did you just take a picture of your knife in the tree?"

Now that the initial honeymoon stage is over I want to try and put my impressions of this knife into more coherent sentences.

The inspiration for me getting this knife was my micarta GEC 93. I love that knife but don't like not having modern features (one hand opening, pocket clip, fidget factor). I think this thin blade stock should become a standard on most pocket knives. This thing is such a joy to use. It really does just glide through everything. The micarta scales are done really well and the knife actually fits my had perfectly and is very comfortable to use.

Minor complaints about the knife:

The detent is a bit light but I can still flick the knife open with every finger and there is some lock stick.

The edge that was on the knife was not the best so I put a nice one on there and now it is fantastic.

I'm excited to see the materials age with use and I am already having a hard time even thinking about the other knives in my collection.

Back