EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

This thing is amazing.. a little bigger than my normal edc so my "carry" is restricted to flipping it while watching TV... until I decide if it's a keeper/user. Regardless if you're lucky enough to snag one.. do it. Assuming the size is right for you.

bLzJVaE.jpg

Still snowy and icy in Houston, got down to 8 degrees last night.
I know the plumbers will be busy replacing busted water pipes. In the big freeze in Dec., 1989, you couldn’t beg, borrow, or steal any PVC. I had to cut a hole in my wall in League City, figure what pieces I needed to make necessary repairs, call my Dad in Arkansas, and have him mail me the pieces! What a pain.

This thing is amazing.. a little bigger than my normal edc so my "carry" is restricted to flipping it while watching TV... until I decide if it's a keeper/user. Regardless if you're lucky enough to snag one.. do it. Assuming the size is right for you.

bLzJVaE.jpg

Guessing it’s too big for me, but I gotta ask anyway....what is it? Thanks.

I know the plumbers will be busy replacing busted water pipes. In the big freeze in Dec., 1989, you couldn’t beg, borrow, or steal any PVC. I had to cut a hole in my wall in League City, figure what pieces I needed to make necessary repairs, call my Dad in Arkansas, and have him mail me the pieces! What a pain.

I actually had to replace an old rusted out pipe in my attic recently (35 yr old galvanized plumbing) but luckily my father in law is a retired plumber so Ive learned a few tricks from him over the years that have come in very handy (along with access to his fittings/pipe stash to adapt a length of CPVC for the repair) but you are correct there will be plumbing work galore as these extended freezing temps aren't common around here. Lots of people are without power also which isn't helping the situation but thankfully our house is warm, equipped with a fireplace, and leak free for now so we are fairing ok :thumbsup:.

E7E73984-CB83-4B9C-A32E-34A8FBB4B570.jpeg
And a shot of this evening’s couch carry for good measure :)

It was a busy weekend fixing and braaappin’. I threw the Inkosi back in my belt pouch on the snow pants cause I felt like I was cheatin on my deal with Dcdavis Dcdavis :p
Good thing too, cause we had a track that threw a stud part way off and was hittin the cooling rad rails underneath. Inkosi to the rescue!
050EE16F-0FA2-4735-8191-D086DDDA21D2.jpeg
And if the weekend wasn’t busy enough (even with a holiday monday), it was the Inkosi with me again today. Busting our butts on a bathroom remodel. Have I ever told you how much I hate removing old plaster walls...
B6D45358-68F3-42E4-AAA0-60CBFF5B30B1.jpeg
I know nobody asked...but that’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Haha.

Last edited:
Don’t think I’ve ever posted twice in one day before, but I had to make a quick run to the store for some ice cream so I grabbed this little guy. Perfect sweatpants carry...small and light with one of the most agreeable clips I own, with just the right amount of tension to slip easily into any pocket and yet still stay put.

Lol, and before ya’ say anything, here’s the deal; some guys unwind every night with a nice glass of bourbon or scotch, others enjoy a fine cigar or an ice cold beer. For me, it’s a big-ass bowl of Black Jack Cherry frozen yogurt.

Yep, I’m an absolute badass with a fro-yo monkey on my back. Definitely don’t wanna piss me off when I’m a half-pint deep into my evening bender.

Ugh, I share way too much with you guys. Have a great evening folks!

lbtH3aO.jpg

Don’t think I’ve ever posted twice in one day before, but I had to make a quick run to the store for some ice cream so I grabbed this little guy. Perfect sweatpants carry...small and light with one of the most agreeable clips I own, with just the right amount of tension to slip easily into any pocket and yet still stay put.

Lol, and before ya’ say anything, here’s the deal; some guys unwind every night with a nice glass of bourbon or scotch, others enjoy a fine cigar or an ice cold beer. For me, it’s a big-ass bowl of Black Jack Cherry frozen yogurt.

Yep, I’m an absolute badass with a fro-yo monkey on my back. Definitely don’t wanna piss me off when I’m a half-pint deep into my evening bender.

lbtH3aO.jpg

:eek::eek: Two timer!!! :p

lbtH3aO.jpg

Any more details on this knife? Looks really nice.

Back