EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

This one showed up from the Exchange yesterday and I'm carrying it today:

kbLabsK.jpg

In the year or so I’ve been “collecting” knives, only three or four have made me chuckle out loud upon their initial unboxing.

Not sure if anyone can relate, but I’m referring to that “Holy crap, this thing is even cooler than I expected!” moment that kinda makes ya’ laugh out loud a little?

Anyway, this was the first. Something about it that I just really, really dig...

LQ1DXvA.jpg

NBhaK0R.jpg

Two-pic Tuesday today, right?

There are only two kinds of riders, ones who have been down, and ones who are going down!!

Truer words have never been spoken!! 70mph my front tire blew on my 01 HD wide glide.... Ouch.... Slid and cart wheeled down route 4 just outside of Rutland VT.. Thank god I wasn't in the city, I'd have been run over!!! Broke.my index finger, ripped my shirt off, turned my jeans.into assless chaps and tore the buckle off one of my boots. Road rash.from shoulders and arms, my back n ass n some leg!!
Coulda been worse!! I stopped sliding 2 feet from the guard rail... That woulda hurt

I'm glad you survived, sound like that hurts. Saw a guy on a bike today, 45mph limit, no helmet, but wearing a paper mask. Safety third!

Back