EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Quiet

"That guy"
Gold Member
Excuse my ignorance man, but I’ve been seeing that red folder a lot lately, and have no clue what it is. Care to help a fella out with some details?
Not a problem! It's a Sandrin Knives Torino. It has a tungsten carbide blade, and is one of the scary-sharpest knives I've ever owned. It's at something insane like 71hrc as well. Not super cheap, but a fantastic off-hand pocket knife for sure.

Lee D

Basic Member
Not a problem! It's a Sandrin Knives Torino. It has a tungsten carbide blade, and is one of the scary-sharpest knives I've ever owned. It's at something insane like 71hrc as well. Not super cheap, but a fantastic off-hand pocket knife for sure.
Thank you sir🤘🏻 I’m going to have to do some homework on Sandrin Knives, it’s an interesting folder I’d like to give a try.

*edit for spelling

Patriotic pair.

jElMX9I.jpg

TheFactor

Life is good !
Gold Member
Invest in an Armatus sheath, you won’t regret it. 👍
Thanks man ! Other then it being a cross draw so far I really like the one that came with it . Well made with the perfect retention but draws effortlessly. But I will definitely check out a Armatus 👍🏻

Lee D

Basic Member
Thanks man ! Other then it being a cross draw so far I really like the one that came with it . Well made with the perfect retention but draws effortlessly. But I will definitely check out a Armatus 👍🏻
I like their factory sheaths, but they are a little on the thick side and the ability to remove the Armatus without taking off your belt comes in very handy