EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Insurance companies have spent a lot of money on meds for me. I've been on that one for 30 years. Synthroid as my thyroid is just their for looks.

In 1991, after my brain surgery I was put on growth hormone replacement therapy. $13,000 per month before insurance. And for the past ten years state and federal government have tried to make it a schedule 1 drug. I was 4'3" at age 12, hadn't grown in 3 years. I support part of a not for profit that fights the govt and insurance for kids to get it.

Spyderco cutting into pharma yeah! It sickens me that they hand out oxy and xanax to anyone but the drugs people truly need are not only cost prohibitive but difficult to get approval for anyway.
I understand completely, my BIL has had open heart surgery three times where they changed valves etc. He's also in a wheelchair and a diabetic. He's had meds that were ridiculously priced. Reminds me of the price gouging with the EpiPen. It went from $50. To over $600.

Anywaaay, got a Kiwi and a Leek.

IMG_20210714_213513764.jpg

51315660623_d810ae8f6f_b.jpg[IMG]

Good evening everyone! What! What! Got this Le Thiers in from Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley . But first it was off to WValtakis WValtakis for some tri-weave engraving. I couldn’t be happier. Chip, your game gets better every day. Didn’t even know that could be possible, as it was already off the charts!
Gary, your wet formed sheath is just perfect!
I have great friends!! Thanks Gents!
FE83D7F1-C509-4194-90ED-490A6CF8734F.jpeg

Good evening everyone! What! What! Got this Le Thiers in from Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley . But first it was off to WValtakis WValtakis for some tri-weave engraving. I couldn’t be happier. Chip, your game gets better every day. Didn’t even know that could be possible, as it was already off the charts!
Gary, your wet formed sheath is just perfect!
I have great friends!! Thanks Gents!
View attachment 1601442
You're most welcome Coleman, and Chip WValtakis WValtakis did an amazing job on those bolsters!
G2

Back