EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I need to just put up or shut up and try a Boker slipjoint. I keep seeing many I love the looks of, but I’m leary of their QC.
The barlow is my favorite traditional pattern and they sure do look nice on my screen, but unfortunately I feel like it’d be a gamble.

Thank you very much, Lee. If you are thinking of buying a Boker, in my opinion you should start with Barlow, for me they are very good, with very good quality.👍

That looks interesting, what model is it please? Currently looking for a Spyderco without the forward finger choil. Thanks
It's a knife by Manly company called Peak. The newer versions they make have more of an oval hole.
WYsnWqF.jpg

That looks interesting, what model is it please? Currently looking for a Spyderco without the forward finger choil. Thanks
As others said it the Peak.
Thanks :thumbsup:. a couple of different steels too looks like. Saw the hole and thought Spyderco. Will check out some reviews.
I have their city knife which is a shorter lockback. It's an amazing knife for the price. .010" behind the edge with a 15 degree per side. The S90v took a crazy edge.

Two new arrivals that will be my table top carry tonight and going for a ride tomorrow for Humper Day 😁
SMKW exclusive Pena X series front flipper Barlow Frame lock Burlap Micarta Wharncliffe and Boker Trapper sporting Beer Barrel Oak covers 👍🏻
wow couldn’t be happier these both were home runs in my book in every area and can’t wipe the smile off my face !
RxAe4B8.jpg

ipVbHJO.jpg

PLuxk5y.jpg

U2BLBlB.jpg

And the together picture so they can do some bonding to prepare for tomorrow’s ride 😁👊🏻👍🏻

DsrFG88.jpg

Two new arrivals that will be my table top carry tonight and going for a ride tomorrow for Humper Day 😁
SMKW exclusive Pena X series front flipper Barlow Frame lock Burlap Micarta Wharncliffe and Boker Trapper sporting Beer Barrel Oak covers 👍🏻
wow couldn’t be happier these both were home runs in my book in every area and can’t wipe the smile off my face !
RxAe4B8.jpg

ipVbHJO.jpg

PLuxk5y.jpg

U2BLBlB.jpg

And the together picture so they can do some bonding to prepare for tomorrow’s ride 😁👊🏻👍🏻

DsrFG88.jpg
Beer barrel handles looks awesome

Back