EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

a8ed7c48dfc3c0f33e173dca10f90d03.jpg

Guarding my mom’s castle tonight. Some weirdo has been poking around. Coming and ringing the doorbell then running off before my mom can get a good look at him on the camera. Two days in a row now around the same time.

It’s gunna be a long couple of nights, which calls for a long drink:
xbszfBv.jpg

Turned out very good considering I don’t drink that much anymore and just mixed wildly.

Btw guys don’t worry for me, Muffin is on the job.
m3xuPCE.jpg

Guarding my mom’s castle tonight. Some weirdo has been poking around. Coming and ringing the doorbell then running off before my mom can get a good look at him on the camera. Two days in a row now around the same time.

It’s gunna be a long couple of nights, which calls for a long drink:
xbszfBv.jpg

Turned out very good considering I don’t drink that much anymore and just mixed wildly.

Btw guys don’t worry for me, Muffin is on the job.
m3xuPCE.jpg

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this in but—no dvr recorder hooked up to the cameras? Definitely a weirdo, his pic needs to be sent to psych pro or le.

Last edited:
It's not officially an EDC yet but I would like to show my New favorite work knife and my First Spyderco knife ever. I was looking at higher priced spydies but the wharncliffe blade sold me. It's the best blade shape that I have found to slice Romex electrical cable length wise and strip #2/0 copper wire on the coldest of mornings.
efIsah1.jpg

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this in but—no dvr recorder hooked up to the cameras? Definitely a weirdo
ya all need to get a Ring doorbell. I can tell salesman to Beat It from my job site and cat call my wife when she's heading out the door but a good drink, knife, and a faithful watchdog sounds like fun too. Happy Hunting

It's not officially an EDC yet but I would like to show my New favorite work knife and my First Spyderco knife ever. I was looking at higher priced spydies but the wharncliffe blade sold me. It's the best blade shape that I have found to slice Romex electrical cable length wise and strip #2/0 copper wire on the coldest of mornings.
efIsah1.jpg

Are you an electrician? I agree, it's a good blade for this kind of work.

Almost as good as a Victorinox Electrician.

ya all need to get a Ring doorbell. I can tell salesman to Beat It from my job site and cat call my wife when she's heading out the door but a good drink, knife, and a faithful watchdog sounds like fun too. Happy Hunting

Shotgun would be a nice addition just in case.

Back