EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Do I have to pick just one?
2vOAFuN.jpg

Hey Gary how are you liking the cogent? Heard Civivi has upgraded the quality of their micarta. Trying to decide which version to get.

Just some fun knife content I did over the weekend.
I'm carrying the xm18 today.
Enjoyed the reviews especially the glass breaking part! Now i know why Rick won’t update his flipper tabs lol.

1931D751-3165-4575-8257-7F580FE8136E.jpeg
Mcusta Tactility today with one of the sharpest factory edges I've had.

Edgeoflife Edgeoflife I think the Cogent is a dandy, and the micarta provides good texture, I'd have been just as happy with the plain blade vs the Damascus but their Damascus does cut well and this is ground down quite thin. The button lock is really nice and a great way to unlock the knife, I had put the Relic on order as I like the blade shape but emailed them to cancel my order when I saw it had the enclosed stop pin track, very hard to keep clean when it's enclosed. This one has a similar blade shape, almost identical, but an open stop pin that you have access to clean easily, win win lol and my 'special' bead just arrived, so I'll be posting up images later on today :)
G2

New bead on now

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Last edited:
Do I have to pick just one?
Not if you have a big enough backpack. 😁

Think I'll Carry these:
Tidioute 828318 Dixie Stockman, Northfield UN-X-LD 852211 Harness Jack, and a vintage four pin Old Timer 7OT.
View attachment 1697262
OR these. Difference: vintage "Schrade +" Old Timer 858 Lumberjack Stockman instead of the Tidioute Dixie Stockman.
View attachment 1697263
Not shown, (I forget to put it in the pictures) but will be carried with either group, the Toferner Celtic Pocket/Neck Knife.

Last edited:
Back