EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

adNKwc0.jpg

The WE Beacon clipped in my right front pocket
MKM Root in a leather sheath on my belt
Viper Hug in a slip sheath in my left front pocket

G2

I knew I recognized Sacha Thiel's maker's mark on that knife!

Well, great. Up to now, I've been able to talk myself out of a Thiel because his mid-techs are way above my self-imposed ceiling. This is just a little bit more than I told myself I would spend.

I knew I recognized Sacha Thiel's maker's mark on that knife!

Well, great. Up to now, I've been able to talk myself out of a Thiel because his mid-techs are way above my self-imposed ceiling. This is just a little bit more than I told myself I would spend.
C'mon... you've earned it!

Great looking scales! My CF scales are usually polished, but just an idea:
I use ceramic car “wax” when they are new. It blocks all the microscopic cracks and when applied every few months, it gives you little shine, also blocks all moisture or grease.
I cant use anything that involves rubbing right now. The blues will wear off. Spray will be my easiest option

I cant use anything that involves rubbing right now. The blues will wear off. Spray will be my easiest option
I understand :thumbsup: Either way, if you are interested of something else other than clear coat it, check JaxWax or Chemical Guys, both have spray with ceramic content, truly works great repelling any dust, moisture and grease.
‘Those are very nice, do you mind asking who made it ?

Back