EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Finally done with this peak season at big brown. I had been working 13 hour days the past month or so and haven't had time to be on the forums much until now. I got this as a Christmas present, so this one will never be let go of. Right now, I'm still getting getting to know the knife and seeing what it does and doesn't do well for my uses. It is making a great work knife. I really like the look and feel of it, as well.

i-7TqpLNL-X2.jpg

Finally done with this peak season at big brown. I had been working 13 hour days the past month or so and haven't had time to be on the forums much until now. I got this as a Christmas present, so this one will never be let go of. Right now, I'm still getting getting to know the knife and seeing what it does and doesn't do well for my uses. It is making a great work knife. I really like the look and feel of it, as well.

i-7TqpLNL-X2.jpg
Long time no see, glad to have ya back! Nice Medford too!

wow really like that knife looks like its built like a tank
i-7TqpLNL-X2.jpg

i-7TqpLNL-X2.jpg
Wow Awesome knife, Congrats! I figured that's the reason you had been MIA. Glad to see you back, missed seeing your awesome pictures!

Back