EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

You may recall I opened up my thumb while wiping down my SR1G for pics the other day. It's a nice clean cut that's healing up fine, keeping it uncontaminated, protected and bandaged during the day.

rORgHTu.jpg

Anyway, I've stayed with milled full Ti since with my TRM/RJ Martin then my WC/Les George for a couple days each. I figured I'd stay with the Wilson Combat theme today, but my wound barked at me as soon as it hit the thumb stud on my StarTac. I went right back to a flipper, this time picking a favorite RHK.

NgItuHK.jpg

UgcLFcf.jpg
Very hard to breath looking at

So with the cut on my thumb right in the wrong place, thumb studs have been out for an opening method so I've been going with flippers the last several days. Closing frame and liner locks has been relegated to two hands, though, so I went through my knives looking for one-handed solutions to both opening and closing while I heal up. I settled on a generous Spydie Hole and compression lock, so it's down to one of two Para 2s, the Sage 5, and today it's my SuperLeaf while I build a window box over in the shop.

4dxiAVa.jpg

JsFOgIP.jpg
Looks like i should get 550

Nice s

Nice set-up. Which Citizen watch is that?

Thanks! The watch is a cheap quartz Citizen Bi1050-81f it looks so much like a Damasko I had to have it! i have a bunch of Eco-drives but this one called my name.

Back