EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

It's a paring knife on a VG-10 damascus blade from Jantz supply, wood is mango from Pete's Custom Koa in Hawaii, pins are micarta. Just finished it for a customer in OR. Thanks Fullflat
Beautiful work. Dyed mango always catches the light in such a cool way seem IRL, it almost looks like the grain pattern is moving. Your customer is gona be stoked

I sent them a picture and they are totally thrilled. This was my first mango project, i'll be working more. I like to get top quality materials because then as long as I can stay out of the way the knife come out looking nice. Next up are a couple little fixed EDC, one with walnut burl and one with ironwood burl.

CLGqnXZ.jpg

I took a break from traditional scene to carry the knife in this picture on the right, the Ka Bar Snody Snake Charmer. I ordered custom sheaths for both of these knives from a custom maker. I had cord wrapped the handles on both knives so the original sheaths did not work. Both sheaths are really well made, no rattle, retention is just right and they came with a bunch of extras. I can carry either IWB or horizontally, or in the case of Snody just tie a piece of paracord to the sheath, attach cord end to my belt and drop the knife in my pocket. This is the first time I have used the IWB Clip (Pitbull) and it works as it should.
zqHYe4P.jpg

BP5A25i.jpg

Back