EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

0ZX15dM.jpeg

Stupid question, but What is it?
I'm not really a "folder guy" so I don't really know what's what.... and I usually don't know which pictures Here to like....?
Ha. Ha
But...... I really like this blade shape.
Thanks.
It’s a Holt Haptic. Not a stupid question at all. I’m the same way but with fixed blades. Unless they make folders and I know the logo I couldn’t tell you much of anything outside of Bradford or esse.

I carried this one a lot back in that same 2011 time period, but it has sat pretty dormant the last many years. Awesome little knives. The lockbar disengages like it isn't even touching the blade, but somehow the blade is solidly locked up. I would love to find one of the larger 7505 models, but those seem to be very difficult to find these days.
Yes , those 7505’s were great. Didn’t they have the hidden bolster automatic “trigger”? I was eyeballing one back in 2013.

Haven’t been posting much lately as we’ve had our hands full with this move. Three weeks until we close on the sale of our FL home and we still haven’t found a new place.

And I’ll tell ya’….downsizing sucks. It has put a spotlight on the fact that I have far too many knives for any “rational” human being….a fact that was previously kept in the shadows (particularly from my wife) via creative storage solutions and plenty of closet space.

But the cat's outta the bag now and I’ve been exposed. Outed. I’ve got knives sprawled everywhere trying to figure out what to do with them. My wife said “Oh dear lord you need an intervention”. My son, who I can always count on to take my side, said “Geez, Dad…I’m actually with mom on this one”……and our dog just shook her head, turned and walked away. She won’t make eye contact with me now. I’m also pretty sure I overheard one of the neighbors say something along the lines of “Wow, he always came across as a fairly normal guy”. I mean, wtf?!??

My point? Well, it should be fairly obvious; I’m surrounded by whacktoads. Bahahaha

Anyway, in honor of scoring a “Basset Hound” from the Keanison drop this morning (okay, I hear it now. My wife may be on to something)….I’m carrying their first production knife today; the “Fido”:

1IygIaz.jpeg

39Ylvu9.jpeg

wno95Vi.jpeg
What's the opening method? Also, where are the production models made?

Nvm, I found it. Reate. Cool knife, I just don't like spending that much on a knife from the PRC.

Back