EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Used my Para 3 m390 to open the box that my Tuxmat carpet diapers 🤣came in. Had to protect that bright red carpet and mats 👍🏻👊🏻
uQ2p8tp.jpeg

Last edited:
Today was a mixed bag. I downloaded deed docs from the town portal to establish the chain defining our property bounds up north this morning. Mid-day we visited what's now become our family orthopedist for a follow-up on my wife's knee. Returning home, I went to the copy shop for large format duplicates of my VT neighbor's potable water/sewage disposal site plan as well as the original survey of our two parcels, then changed and headed next door to very satisfyingly get my other chainsaw fired up after marinating its fuel system for 24 hrs with VP Fix-It Fuel. Lastly I Cloroxed, rinsed, and filled our various five- and single gallon water jugs as that's the an amenity that our camp up north is still missing.

For the early day, light carry I went back to the Dama Cheburkov I pocketed for part of last weekend...

Ron3gNh.jpg

...then for working on the saws I switched to my long-standing and most-carried work user while inside and out next door at the wood shop.

dMtB60N.jpg

omeMv7y.jpg

zNMNePf.jpg

Back