EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

SQGRPFV.jpg

Day 2 with the new CruCarta M2. Most of the focus on the Military 2 has been on the major changes with the 4-way clip and compression lock, but there's lots of little ones too, like the re-sculpted handle butt, the more generous forward finger coil, reconfigured stop pin and body screw layout, and a bushing pivot. Now, with this new M2 Micarta variant we have the same full liners featured in the CC PM2 version. While this knife is still undeniably a Military, TenShun705 TenShun705 is spot on in his vid saying that it also reads a lot like a large ParaMilitary 2. In handling, it very much feels that way, which is not to say I don't like it a lot.

A comparison pic from yesterday...

RcuAdbS.jpg

...and some solo shots from this afternoon, starting off with the full liners and compression lock.

axnMbKz.jpg

rhni00S.jpg

mhOj4PU.jpg

BVcv7Xt.jpg

Day 2 with the new CruCarta M2. Most of the focus on the Military 2 has been on the major changes with the 4-way clip and compression lock, but there's lots of little ones too, like the re-sculpted handle butt, the more generous forward finger coil, reconfigured stop pin and body screw layout, and a bushing pivot. Now, with this new M2 Micarta variant we have the same full liners featured in the CC PM2 version. While this knife is still undeniably a Military, TenShun705 TenShun705 is spot on in his vid saying that it also reads a lot like a large ParaMilitary 2. In handling, it very much feels that way, which is not to say I don't like it a lot.

A comparison pic from yesterday...

RcuAdbS.jpg

...and some solo shots from this afternoon, starting off with the full liners and compression lock.

axnMbKz.jpg

rhni00S.jpg

mhOj4PU.jpg

BVcv7Xt.jpg
Great overview! Mine ended up having a chunk of the micarta missing lol, so I ended up sending mine back. I’ll have to keep an eye out for another one.

Nodded off before posting last night so I’m rewinding the thread back to Monday for a quick minute. Don’t worry, I’ll hit the “Live” button on the remote as soon as I finish typing. You guys probably won’t even notice anything odd.

MD SK09 for a “Momentarily Monday” carry:

yqRGZUa.jpeg
FlwJa9i.jpeg
j1cWtEF.jpeg

And we’re back to Tuesday. If you felt nauseous during the warp or you see something around you that didn’t quite reset properly just let me know. I’m still trying to resolve a few kinks in the software. Thanks.
Love the fixed blade and the sheath. I need to get a slim leather sheath like that made for my Professional Soldier CRK and carry it more often
Looks incredible! Water looks very peaceful and excellent trout for the small creek!

These again today.
View attachment 2567097
What a great pairing. I never get tired of seeing that camp knife. User looks good on it 👍

Oh man, I hate to hear that. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you. It’s hard enough waiting on a delivery that arrives on time, much less a mixup.

I just recently had a package go from California to Jersey City, NJ (pretty close to me), then take a ride to Buffalo, NY. It's now sitting in Rochester, NY for some reason. I will never understand the USPS.

I had one come from Cali, made it as far as Phillipsburg NJ and then it headed. Back to Cali on another weeks furlough😡......The human touch its called.😉......Generally, if it can be fouled up a human can do it well....

I hate that crap. I haven’t had it happen in a while but I had two to do that back before Christmas. One was coming from Texas and I live in South Carolina. It ended up going to Washington State, Michigan, and then Pennsylvania before hitting South Carolina. It’s insane.

In my case, my Wharnie shipped on April 30th and made it to "Out for Delivery" in 4 days, on May 4th. However, it didn't get delivered and tracking has not updated since 12:10 AM on 5/5/24, with it saying, "Awaiting Delivery" ever since, with no updates to the tracking page in the last 72 hours!

koZYZud.png

This is what I bought, pic below

ykzfepQ.jpeg

In my case, my Wharnie shipped on April 30th and made it to "Out for Delivery" in 4 days, on May 4th. However, it didn't get delivered and tracking has not updated since 12:10 AM on 5/5/24, with it saying, "Awaiting Delivery" ever since, with no updates to the tracking page in the last 72 hours!

koZYZud.png

This is what I bought, pic below

ykzfepQ.jpeg
I hope it finds its way to you. I hate when stuff like this happens. That’s the same one I got, great minds and all that stuff…

Back