EDChef Pass Around Thread

Pass around should be:

• EDChef

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Prevail

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Barax

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Something different/new (and please explain in a post, thanks!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Next to a David Mary Prevail.

tM1JByW.jpg

The EDChef Mark II is currently in the possession the last person on the list. Where should I have him send it next? Back to me so I can clean it up and put it up for sale? Or does anyone else want to give it a try?

EDChef has arrived back home safe and sound. I will post a more thorough follow up once time permits, but for now I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who participated in the pass around.

The EDChef has returned, and I am pleased to find it in good condition. It arrived along with a few gifts. Thanks to tinfoil hat timmy tinfoil hat timmy for the traditional with a picture of Jesus on it. That was a very thoughtful gift. And the other two items I am not sure who they are from, but they are interesting. There is the friction folder on the left with what appears to be Japanese kanji. Not sure what it says, but I'll have to figure that out as time permits, unless anyone can clarify that for me. And the item on the right... I have to admit I don't know what it is. I'll have to figure that out too.

Thanks again!

IMG_5734.JPG

So the lighter sheath I made fell out before everything got back.....lol

I hope the person makes good use of it, I'll make more. 🙂

Last edited:
So the lighter sheath I made fell out before everything got back.....lol
I hope the person makes good use of it, I'll make more. 🙂

I thought I had remembered reading that a sheath had been made. When I opened the box and only saw the one, I figured it must have been some other thread I had read.

Everything that came in the box when I received it was boxed back up and sent along to David.

I thought I had remembered reading that a sheath had been made. When I opened the box and only saw the one, I figured it must have been some other thread I had read.

Everything that came in the box when I received it was boxed back up and sent along to David.
It's ok.....
if the new owner of David's knife (if he sells it?) wants one, I can try to make them one? But idk if I can match it up? I can try

Back