• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

EDCKnives.com - Available Knives

Here you will find some of the Available goods from EDC Knives...most can be found on the website.

This thread will be updated as new stuff comes available. Most items will have a link from the photo directly to the item on the website.

All items are subject to prior sale. If they are posted and available on the website, they are available. If not posted on the website, feel free to email or phone me to discuss at DW at EDCKnives.com.

I accept cash, postal money orders, Mastercard and Visa, Starbucks...I do NOT accept paypal or Amex.

Of course interesting trades are always considered!
thumb.gif

Trades of most interest include Marlowe, Lum, Burchtree, Jeremy Marsh, Jody Samson, Ikoma, Korth, Dobruski, Custom Balisongs, Benchmade Balisongs...

Thanks for looking!
wave.gif

Last edited:
Just got these in! Nice little knife here, the Gentleman Jim.

Available now for $220. Click the pic for more details.

These are going fast, posted these yesterday on the site, and I've already had to re-order this morning. Looks like Mr. Emerson has another winner on his hands!

emerson.gif

EKI Roadhouse inbound...should have these by the end of the week.

orig.jpg

$224 plus shipping.

Back