Eddie Baca custom, again

Ok guys, I'm sorry this is going up on the board again, but I FINALLY figured out how to post a photo. Lot's of folks inquired previously for a picture, so here goes.
I'm loving the knife btw, and have another one being made right now.
Enjoy,
John...
baca6.jpg

John, my memory's real bad, so I'm not sure if you told me this before, but what are the dimensions and specs for that sweet wharnecliffe?

Spyken,
Blade legth is 3", S30V beadblast finish. Handle is 3 3/4" carbon fiber with beadblast titanium bolsters and liner. Beadblasted titanium pocket clip with tip up carry. Lock is a perfectly adjusted liner lock. Torx screws are used in assembly. My cost was $220.00 plus shipping. My wait time was about 3 months. I was able to specify blade material and finish, handle material and finish, and bolster finish. Also which side the clip was mounted (hand) and whether to have the carry tip up or down. I'm just amazed at the level of craftsmanship and care that went into building this knife for me. Plus, if there are any more out there like it, there aren't many. Send in your specs and get one built!
John...

Hello John.

I am realy greatful for all of the kind things you have had to say about your knife, I hope it gives you many years of good service. It is my pleasure to work with someone and let them have a hand in the design of the knife so that it is special to them. Take care and thank you once again.

Eddie Baca

Eddie, its nice to see you on the forums. I hope you can make more of a presence here. I haven't ordered a knife from you due to a persistent financial blight :), but I requested information from you and was promptly and kindly responded to. Thanks for the brochure.

Nitin

Hello Nitin.

Thank you for your interest in my knives. My wife is very good about quickly replying to requests for information. If it takes up any more of her time I am going to have to start paying her. :) I am hoping to be able to spend a little more time on the forums, I enjoy seeing what other makers are doing and what people are interested in. Thank you and take care.

Eddie Baca

Excellent looking knife. Looks like it will match your Terzuola well :cool:

Eddie, do you have a website?

Hello DBH.

Yes, I do have a website that my brother set up for me. We are still working on it and need to make a few changes and add some new knives that I recently finished. It is at http://www.cnsp.com/baca/ please check it out.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me. Thank you.

Eddie Baca

Eddie,

Your website is giving me a "Authentication" error -- asking for a username and password.

Also, you don't list an email address.

Can you send me an email about that 9902? I'm definitely interested in one.

Thanks,

-on

John,

Sweet, thank you!

Although really, why you're making your own wait time to delivery longer, I can't imagine... ;)

Thanks. I'm placing an order for that one! It's a beaut.

-jon

biogon said:
John,

Sweet, thank you!

Although really, why you're making your own wait time to delivery longer, I can't imagine... ;)

Thanks. I'm placing an order for that one! It's a beaut.

-jon

Believe me, I thought about that! :p No bribbing Eddie at the Oregon show for head of the line privelages either. Here's another shot to help ease the pain of waiting.
CopyofL1000035.JPG

Nitrox - really fine looking knife there - how much does it weigh? Just from the looks of the fit and finish, the knife appears to be not all that different from ones that cost twice the price.

Eddie B. - look forward to meeting you at the OKCA show. I will stop by and introduce myself, and hopefully get to handle some of your fine knives.

Thanks for all of the kind words from everyone. I really apreciate all of the compliments. The web link is still messed up, and we are trying to get it fixed. Our ISP doesn't know why our link it is not connecting; hopefully, tomorrow they will fix it.

John those are great pictures! Thanks and don't worry, if anything, I will move your order to the head of the line :D .

Jon, thank you for the knife order.

Thanks Brix, glad you like John's knife. John's modifications for his knife came out really well, and I think the sand blast finish with carbon fiber looks great. I usually do a satin finish with carbon fiber.

Geode, I look forward to seeing you in Oregon next weekend.

Thanks and take care.

Eddie Baca

Geode said:
Nitrox - really fine looking knife there - how much does it weigh? Just from the looks of the fit and finish, the knife appears to be not all that different from ones that cost twice the price.

Geode, I'd say it weighs a bit less than a small sebenza.
As to your second comment, I couldn't agree more, and that's the reason I started this thread. I would have paid twice the price. Of course, I shouldn't be saying that now that Eddie has joined the forums. :D
John...

What an absolutely gorgeous knife. The Wharncliffe blade is as fine of an example of that design as I have seen on BFC. Congrats to you both!! ;) ;)

Back